Continuous monitoring and evaluation of current and prospective clearance holders is laden with a heavy document process including accurate records of tax filings, child support payments, bank accounts, and debts.
Instabase automates document understanding of all relevant documents for security clearance processing in an end-to-end workflow.
How it works
Instabase combines the most powerful technologies for every step of the process, so you can automatically understand any document in the submissions process.
Connect to any file system or email inbox and transform documents and images into a consistent, machine-readable format.
- Pre-process and enhance image quality
- Transcribe handwritten and printed text
- Support up to 160+ languages
- Recognize logos, signature, checkboxes, and other elements
Categorize documents by type and route to appropriate channels and teams. Large packets with multiple documents are automatically separated into logical records.
- Packet splitting
Automatically extract the information you need from any type of document without the hassle of rules or templates. Understand the full spectrum of documents with state-of-the-art deep learning.
- Structured (fixed layout)
- Semi-structured (variable layout)
- Unstructured (free form)
Enhance model results, perform calculations, and prepare data for downstream decision-making with tools for data manipulation and transformation.
- Clean erroneous and duplicative information
- Enrich with internal or external data sources
- Transform data into appropriate format and schemas
Verify data with comprehensive checks to identify errors and automate results with high accuracy. Provide real time feedback to customers when issues arise from user error and incorrect documentation.
- Validate with custom logic, business rules, and confidence thresholds
- Match results against internal databases
- Deliver real-time notifications of document status
Loop in a human to approve or correct any values that require attention or if you ever want an extra pair of eyes.
- Easily compare extracted data with source documents
- Re-validate corrections against business rules
- Assign checkpoints at any stage of the workflow
Export results to any downstream application in the required schema.
- Client Portal
- Data Warehouse
- Core Systems